We’re happy to offer Scrip to DMCS families to help reduce the cost of their tuition. Scrip is a program where you can buy gift cards (Scrip) from stores where you already shop and a small percentage of the gift card total is set aside to reduce your tuition. Easy and convenient! For questions and more information contact our Finance Manager, Shelley Dexter, at 219-987-3721.
If you do not qualify for the Indiana Choice Scholarship Program but are still in need of financial assistance, please call the office at 219-987-3721 for more information about FAST, our financial aid application. Once you’ve spoken to our Finance Manager and determined if you should apply for FAST, follow this link to fill out your application. A small application fee applies:
RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents' portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others. You can see your child's grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here's how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- First, you need to make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- Next, go to https://logins2.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx?District=DMS-IN
- Type your school's District Code: DMS-IN
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and an email is sent to you.
- Click the Click to change password link. This link is only valid for 30 minutes.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password.
- Click Save Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.